Uses : Strippable coating is used :
1. For protection of sheet metal and anodized metal from scratch and die marks during fabrication, punching, bending, stamping, deep drawing and screw fastening.
2. In automobile manufacture, air craft industry and electrical industries for protection of as and other metal surfaces against scratches and damage during assembly operation.
3. To protect finished metal surfaces during shipments and transit from one place to the other.
4. For protection to decorative and electroplated, anodized metal surface such as handles, locks, name plates, labels, cabinet fronts and tops.
5. For protection of consumer products which need protection against rust and scratches.
Packing : It is supplied in 20 litres carboys and 200 litres drums ready for use.
Storage and Shelf Line : Organosols have tendency to thicken ( increase in viscosity ) on standing and therefore should be stored in a cool and dry place. The viscosity increases due to storage. Can however be reduced to a certain extent by adding reducer. Shelf life is at least six months under normal temperature conditions.
Special Instruction : Not to be used near flame or heat, contains volatile ingredients. Keep containers closed when not in use.
Note : It should be appreciated that the information given here is to the best of our knowledge, true and accurate. However, since conditions under which our products are used are beyond our control, recommendations are made without warranty or guarantee